Vitamin B12 shots for weight loss, healthy skin, reducing stress, and energy boosters might be the Future of Health.

Is the B12 shot the next great thing in health? There are possibly many great advantages to the b12 shot. Some will say that the B12 will be very beneficial with weight loss, healthy skin, reducing stress, and an energy booster. I am currently doing my own research and will decide if it is right for me.
A vitamin and dietary supplement is more important as you get older but you need to consider if it is an expensive waste or if it really helps your health. Ask your doctor if it is a good idea to get the shot. It may play a role in the maintenance of normal homocysteine levels and is required for proper red blood cell formation. The long lasting energy without all the caffeine is a plus.  I don't currently take any vitamins but I am starting to think I should make sure I take better care of my body.  Maybe the vitamins are nothing more than expensive pee.