ENOUGH!!!! Who is This Dave Ramsey Guy and Can He Help?



August 1st, 2008. That is a date I will always remember. That was the day I said ENOUGH!!!! I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. My wife had been handling all the bill payments and checking/savings accounts so I was kind of just a bystander to the whole situation. I was aware of all the debt but pretty much numb to it all as we had enough money coming in, but just as much (or more) going out.
My wife was paying the bills but doing it by some sort of juggling act that she couldn't explain, it just happened. After I dove into our finances, analyzed the debt, looked into the checking account (after way to long), and calculated just how long it would be until we actually would own our stuff (cars, house, paid off CC), I had ENOUGH! Something HAD to be done. This wasn't working. I was now on a mission and will not stop until I win. I didn't know how I would do it, I just knew it had to be done. Time to find that Dave Ramsey guy....