A Book a Day Keeps Ignorance at Bay. Top Audio Books to Become Wealthy


>The Power of Positive Thinking...Think & Grow Rich...The Richest Man in Babylon...The Strangest Secret...these are a few of my favorite audio books. Yes, I said audio books (me a lazy reader). I have a 30-minute commute each way for work and if I listen to an audio book it makes my drive seem like its about a half-hour (huh?).
> I guess one day I got tired of listening to the usual sports talk radio so I downloaded an audio book & have been hooked ever since. Why not learn a little something on your way to work? The morning starts out with a good cup of coffee, a good book (umm..audio book) and me paying attention to the road for at least half the time. Set the old cruise at 67mph (yea, I'm a rebel) and fill the brain with wisdom. Now I just need to figure out how I can do my taxes as I drive to work...