The Riches of Babylon Can Be Yours for the Low, Low Price of ........


The Richest Man In Babylon by George S. Clason.  Read this book!!!  Actually, don't read it, listen to it.  I highly recommend that anyone who is searching their way through a financial mess or just without a plan should listen to the audio-book "The Richest Man in Babylon".  This is one of the greatest books I have ever read/heard.  I have probably listened to it in entirety at least 5 times.  It gets better every time I listen to it.  It is set in ancient Babylon and tells the story (several stories) of how people went on to become wealthy by following simple rules.  It was written over 50 years ago but it's advice is timeless.  I would say that it is very similar to "The wealthy Barber" in the way that it gets the point across.  Very cool book.