Free Money!!! Ebates is Cool as Swag.


I finally used ebates last week for the first time. I have bought things online for many years, but I never have used ebates to get money back. Ebates is a really easy way to get a little money back when you buy on their approved sites (many, many sites). I used it for Travelocity and ebay and will get back about 1% on each purchase. I recommend using it for all qualified purchases because...why not!  I meant to use it several times in the past few months but kept forgetting to go to ebates site first.  I wonder just how much money I lost out on over the last few years by not participating in this.  It is really about the easiest thing you can do.  Give it a look, you will love it too.  Click to check it out!   Some purchases at certain sites will get you 15%-20% back.  Hey, I like free money......