Where's My Holiday State Tax Bailout Refund?


Holidays are my weakness.  The Memorial Day holiday came and went leaving me with a little less spending money.  It is WAY to easy to spend money on these long weekends.  I just get so far away from my normal day-to-day process that I seem
to spend money everywhere.  Between the graduation gifts, alcoholic drinks, camping fees, and kick butt food for the grill, the cash disappears pretty quickly.  I guess I need to budget in a "holiday fund".  As I came out of the three day weekend, I felt  fat, hungover, and broke.  I did have a lot of fun, however!  When it all comes down to it, holidays are meant to get together with family & good friends -have fun & create some memories.  I guess you can't put a price on memories.  Lets see, if I save two dollars a day until the Fourth of July, my holiday fund will have $64............